Today Canon is unveiling the Canon EOS 1300D, a new entry-level EOS DSLR.
Ideal for those taking their first steps into DSLR photography, the EOS 1300D packs a 18 megapixel CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4+ processor and a wide range of Picture Styles and Creative Filters to help users be creative and capture impressive photos and videos.
For instant sharing and storage, the EOS 1300D includes NFC and a host of Wi-Fi connectivity features compatible with smart devices and cloud services.
- Take distinctive photos that set you apart
- Easily connect and share your images with the world
- Explore your creativity in photos and movies
- Capture stunning detail with confidence
- Start you photographic journey with Canon
The EOS 1300D will initially be available in three configurations.
18-55 DC Kit RRP: £329.99
All available to order today from Castle Cameras, shipping April.
In addition, Canon is launching four new strong, stylish and subtly branded bags in to its current range. The four new bags provide quick, comfortable and reliable access for your DSLR, lens and accessories – up to an entire day’s kit, tablet and more.
- Holster HL100 – Ideal for easily carrying your DSLR and lens with a subtle mesh for accessories
- Shoulder Bag SB100 – Additional space for your DSLR and 2 lenses, alongside discrete internal andexternal pockets
- Sling Bag SL100 – An entire day’s kit including up to three lenses, tablet and accessories; with flexiblecarry options and easy access on the move
- Backpack BP100 – Safely carry your DSLR camera, two lenses, tripod and accessories in one single bagwith rain cover and maximum comfort.