Panasonic unveil the LUMIX GH5S,
An exceptional mirrorless camera for videography, designed and developed for professional filmmakers.
Sporting the highest ever sensitivity and video recording quality in a Panasonic Lumix Camera, this is by far, the most well spec’d videographer’s Compact System Camera to come to the market, ever. Pre-order yours, here >>
A newly developed 10.2 megapixel sensor with a maximum ISO of 51200 along with the Venus engine processor allow the GH5S to capture the very darkest areas with increased clarity without worrying about background noise, thanks to the newly applied Dual Native ISO technology.
Other key specs include:
– 14-bit RAW recording
– 4K 60p / 50p video recording
– 4K 60p / 50p video recording in Cinema 4K (4096×2160)
– 4:2:2 10-bit 400-Mbps All-Intra in 4K 30p/25p/24p and C4K 24p and 200-Mbps All-Intra in Full-HD
– Timecode IN/OUT with BNC connection
– True “Multi-Aspect Ratio” with same angle of view in 4:3, 17:9, 16:9 and 3:2
– V-Log comes pre-installed on the camera
– No time limit for both Full-HD and 4K video recording
– 4K HDR video with Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
– Variable frame rates (VFR) allow for up to 10x slow motion in Full HD
– -5EV luminance detection performance with Low Light AF
– Splashproof and Dustproof but also Freezeproof down to -10 degrees
– Dual SD memory card slot, UHS-II compatible
As you can see from the specs, this camera is set to be the benchmark for videographers and we expect demand to be high.
Available to pre-order now with a £100 deposit, we expect the first models to arrive late January 2018, with a retail price of £2199